|Veronica and Shahruz|
|The newlyweds with parents and siblings and siblings-in-law.|
I began two square pieces. I had matching frames that would fit, so that worked nicely. As I worked on them it felt increasingly not right. Finally, I decided to abandon those and begin again. You might get an idea of what they looked like from this photo of the parts I saved to make bookmarks!
This time I used the eco-dyed paper which has been inspiring me lately. It was a good decision. The work went quickly - I had two weeks left! - and I was quite pleased with them as they progressed.
Here's to a long and happy life together!